Outstanding temperature resistance
- -150°C to +260°C PTFE glass
- -70°C to + 230°C Silicone glass
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Non stick low friction surface PTFE glass
- Non stick high friction surface Silicone glass
- High dielectric strength
- Dimensional stability under pressure
- Outstanding resistance to flame
PTFE - polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon) and Silicone rubber are truely unique products. No other materials can match their combination of properties. When applied to a fabric substrate the resulting composite fabric provide outstanding properties.
Our fabrics are typically composed of woven fibres like Glass, Kevlar® or Normex® and are available with a wide range of coatings including various colour pigments, crease resistant and semi conductive (UV resistant black). They are also provided in a variety of weight constructions from a low coated porous, through to highly coated electrical and food grades. Most grades are available in slit to order widths or cut profile fabrications such as gaskets from the standard roll stock.